The most radical attraction of Boca da Onça is the canyoneering: a descent of 90m high, full of adrenaline. The canyoneering platform’s is a metallic structure of 34m long, which gives an astonish view over the canyon of Salobra River and of the impressive limestone walls.
After the descent, a small trail leads you to a natural pool, formed by the waterfalls; among them the beautiful Boca da Onça waterfall with 156m of free fall, the highest of the state.
The farm has bar and restaurant, dressing, restroom, nature pool, hammock, parking and game room.
Observation and rules for the trip:
- Restriction for pregnant women and people that have acrophobia or cardiac problems.
- No recommend for people with articular problems or motor disability.
- The training in low season is in the day trip in the farm.
- The training in high season has to be one day before in Bonito City.
- Estimated duration: 5hr
- Distance: 59km
- Minimum age: 11 years
- Lunch is included
- Carry towel, sunscreen, repellent, water-proof camera and extra money.
- Wear swimsuit, long short or leggings, tenis or anti-slip shoes.
- It´s recomendable eat a good breakbast.