It´s located in the ecologic reserve Baia Bonita. You will start with an eco-walk that is about 700m through the forest until arrive to the Baía Bonita spring, where will takes place the snorkeling of 800m.
Is an amazing opportunity to swim among the fishes and the local underwater vegetation, it looks like swim in a real aquarium. The Baía Bonita River drains in the Formoso River. You will have the change to try zip line.
Ending the snorkeling you will back to the reception and have percurse of a great variety of animals through a 1000m trail.
- Baia Bonita River drains in Formoso River and there has a zip-line.
- The trip has support boat.
- Estimated duration: 2:30hr
- Distance: 7.7km
- Minimum age: Without age restrictions
- PS: Kids until 12 years old just pay the guide tag
- The use of sunscreen, or any chemical substance on the skin is prohibited.
- Local have reception, bar, souvenirs store, parking, pool, restroom, hammock and relax area.
- Carry swimwear, towel, water-proof camera and extra money.
- It´s recomendable eat a good breakbast.